The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) exam question paper leak case has taken a significant turn under the newly formed Champai Soren government. Let’s delve into the details of this unfolding situation.
- On January 28, 2024, the JSSC examination for graduate-level competitive tests was conducted amidst tight security.
- However, concerns arose when WhatsApp messages started circulating with answers related to the exam questions even before the test began.
- Apprehensive candidates raised objections, suspecting a paper leak.
- Formation of Special Investigation Team (SIT)
The state government swiftly established a Special Investigation Team (SIT) to probe the JSSC paper leak. Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) from Ranchi Sadar has been assigned to lead the investigation.
- Cancellation of Other Exams
Following the paper leak incident, all other scheduled exams were promptly canceled. The government prioritized maintaining the integrity of the examination process.
- FIR Against Protestors
Timeline of Events
- January 28, 2024
JSSC graduate-level competitive exam takes place. WhatsApp messages hinting at leaked answers begin circulating.
- February 4, 2024
The JSSC cancels the remaining exams. The exam scheduled for February 4 is also postponed until further notice.
- Government Action
Chief Minister Champai Soren’s government takes decisive action. The SIT is formed to investigate the leak. Stringent provisions under the Jharkhand Competitive Examination (Prevention of Unfair Means and Prevention of Malpractices) Act, 2023, are invoked.
Stay tuned for more developments as the JSSC paper leak case unfolds. We’ll keep you informed.