होम News Entrance Exams for B.Ed, M.Ed, B.P.Ed, and M.P.Ed Programs in Jharkhand to...

Entrance Exams for B.Ed, M.Ed, B.P.Ed, and M.P.Ed Programs in Jharkhand to be Held on April 21

14
0

Jharkhand’s government and private institutions are gearing up to conduct entrance exams for B.Ed, M.Ed, B.P.Ed, and M.P.Ed programs on April 21. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has commenced the online application process for this entrance exam. Applicants can fill out the forms through the board’s website starting Thursday, and the deadline for submission is set for March 15.

This entrance exam will be held at various centers in Ranchi, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Dumka, and Palamu. The exam, based on a 100-mark OMR sheet, will consist of multiple-choice questions. Each correct answer will carry one mark, while a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.

The merit list will be prepared based on this entrance exam. As per directives issued by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, 85% of the total seats in each institution will be reserved for candidates who have graduated from Jharkhand’s universities, while the remaining 15% of seats will be open for general enrollment.

Additionally, on April 28, the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Examination will be conducted for enrollment in institutions offering undergraduate and affiliated programs in agriculture science. The online application process for this entrance exam will run from March 1 to April 1.

The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board issued a notice regarding this on Wednesday. This entrance exam will facilitate enrollment in graduate programs such as veterinary science and animal husbandry, agricultural science, forestry, fisheries, dairy technology, agricultural engineering, and others.

It’s worth mentioning that enrollment in all colleges affiliated with Birsa Agricultural University is also conducted through this entrance exam.

पिछला लेखMajor Shakeup in Jharkhand: 44 Officials Transferred in Cooperative Department!
अगला लेखJharkhand Modifies Recruitment Rules for Assistant Professor Appointments

कोई जवाब दें

कृपया अपनी टिप्पणी दर्ज करें!
कृपया अपना नाम यहाँ दर्ज करें