Every year on June 21, people around the world celebrate World Music Day. This day is a chance to come together and enjoy the sounds of music from all cultures.
World Music Day was first celebrated in France in 1982. The idea was to promote the diversity of music and to encourage people to learn about different cultures through music. The day was originally called Fête de la Musique, but it is now known as World Music Day in many countries.
World Music Day is celebrated in a variety of ways. In some countries, there are free concerts and street performances. In others, people gather in parks and sing along to their favorite songs. There are also many educational events that take place on World Music Day, such as workshops and lectures about different musical genres.
The theme for World Music Day 2023 is “Music for Solidarity.” This theme reflects the importance of music as a way to bring people together and to promote understanding and tolerance.
If you’re looking for a way to celebrate World Music Day, there are many things you can do. You can go to a concert, listen to music online, or even learn to play an instrument. No matter how you choose to celebrate, be sure to enjoy the sounds of music and the company of others
Bollywood Stars Who Can Sing
Music is a universal language that can bring people together from all walks of life. In Bollywood, there are many stars who are not only talented actors but also gifted singers. These stars have lent their voices to some of the most iconic songs in Hindi cinema, and their music has touched the hearts of millions of fans around the world.
Here are some of the most popular Bollywood stars who can sing:
- Ayushmann Khurrana: This versatile actor has a knack for picking the perfect songs for his films. His soulful voice has been featured in hits like “Pani Da Rang” from “Vicky Donor” and “Naina Da Kya Kasoor” from “Nautanki Saala.
- Priyanka Chopra: This global icon has a voice that can move mountains. Her songs like “Chaoro” from “Mary Kom” and “In My City” have become anthems for women empowerment.
- Parineeti Chopra: This talented actress has a sweet and melodious voice. Her songs like “Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin” from “Meri Pyaari” and “Teri Mitti” from “Kesari” have touched the hearts of many.
- Diljit Dosanjh: This Punjabi heartthrob is known for his infectious energy and his ability to connect with his audience through his music. His songs like “Ikk Kudi” from “Udta Punjab” and “Lak 28 Kudi” from “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety” are some of the most popular Punjabi songs of all time.
- Ranveer Singh: This actor is known for his larger-than-life personality and his ability to bring any role to life. His rapping skills were on full display in the song “Apna Time Aayega” from “Gully Boy.
- Salman Khan: This superstar has a deep and soulful voice that is perfect for ballads. His songs like “Hangover” from “Kick” and “Main Hoon Hero Tera” from “Main Hoon Na” are some of his most popular hits.
- Shraddha Kapoor: This talented actress has inherited her singing skills from her legendary grandmother, Lata Mangeshkar. Her songs like “Galliyan” from “Ek Villain” and “Bezubaan Fir Se” from “ABCD 2” are some of the most popular Bollywood songs of recent times.
- Alia Bhatt: This young actress has a beautiful and versatile voice. She has sung in a variety of genres, from pop to folk to classical. Her songs like “Sooha Saaha” from “Highway” and “Samjhawan” from “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania” are some of her most popular hits.
These are just a few of the many Bollywood stars who can sing. Their music has touched the hearts of millions of fans around the world, and they continue to inspire people with their talent and passion for music.
On World Music Day, let’s celebrate the power of music and the talented actors who use their voices to bring joy to so many.